Person using a laptop next to a KU notebook and pencil

After Travel

After the completion of your trip and you have submitted all your travel expense information, your SSC or travel processor will create a Concur Expense Report using your E-Receipts and any additional receipts you send to them or directly to Concur.

Upon Your Trip Completion

  • Ensure all P-Card receipts have been submitted either directly to Concur or to your SSC or travel processor within 5 business day of your return. This is necessary to ensure timely processing and payment of P-Card expenses to our bank.
  • Notify your SSC or travel processor of your return, giving them your trip expense breakdown and all required documentation noting which expenses should have receipts that you have already submitted to Concur vs those which have images attached. It is also helpful if you indicate whether you used a P-Card or personal card. This tells them if the receipts are for a reimbursement or a P-Card transaction that needs processed. The reimbursement form below can be used to assist with this.
  • Be sure to submit your travel reimbursement expenses to your SSC or travel processor within a reasonable period of time to allow for preparation and processing. Please note that due to I.R.S. regulations, any receipt received after 60 days of your return from travel will be processed as a taxable reimbursement.

NOTE: If you do not know who your SSC Accounting Specialist support staff individual is, you can find out by search your Unit's name on the Shared Services Centers Find Your SSC Staff page.

Aerial of Jayhalk Blvd on KU Campus

Travel Reimbursement Forms

Please use the below links for forms to help you submit your travel expenses for reimbursement.

Person entering receipts into a laptop