Information on what to do and what to know before using Concur Travel for the first time.
First-Time Checklist - Required
- Travelers must use a KU/KUCR P-Card issued to them or a personal credit card in Concur. If you do not have a P-Card, employees can obtain a KU, KUCR or KU Declining Balance P-Card by completing the following:
- Review P-Card procedures and fill out P-Card application: Procurement Card Action Request form.
- Submit P-Card application upon receipt of approval by appropriate supervisor.
- Complete and Pass the P-Card Quiz. P-card quizzes are administered in Blackboard. The requestor will be notified by email with directions for the quiz.
- Update your Concur Profile.
- Ensure your name matches your ID use to check into airport security
- Add your mobile number for airline contact purposes
- Complete the Verify process for your KU email address
- Add your SSC support staff or travel processor's email in the Email Addresses section so they can always get a copy of your travel itinerary/invoice for documentation purposes
- Add your emergency contact info
- Add travel preferences and frequent traveler programs if applicable
- Add travel arrangers that will help manage your travel as needed
- Enter KU/KUCR P-Card issued in your name or personal credit card -- multiple cards can be saved to your profile
- Activate E-Receipts in your Profile Options page.
- As always, don’t forget to have a Concur Travel Request created and approved before booking travel.
Helpful - Not Required Actions
- Visit the Training Library for Concur Travel instructional assistance.
- Visit the Travel Policy & Procedures page for travel guidance.
- Download the Concur Mobile App.
- The ExpenseIt tool within Concur Mobile can be used to take pictures and submit receipts automatically to your Available Expenses for reimbursement processing.
- Connect other mobile travel apps to Concur.
- Travel apps such as Uber, Lyft, The Parking Spot and Spot Hero that you connect to your Concur Profile will automatically send electronic receipts to your Available Expenses for reimbursement processing.